[Tips] DIY Friday: Homemade Shamrock Shakes
It’s almost St. Patrick’s Day! So treat yourself to this easy, at-home Shamrock Shake!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 6 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Sprinkles and Maraschino cherry garnish, optional
- Using a blender, carefully combine the ice cream, milk, mint extract, and green food coloring. Puree until smooth.
- Divide between two glasses, top with whipped cream and enjoy!